On this plaque I used Claudine Hellmuth's peeling paint technique. Paint a basecoat, attach the image, this one I got from Vintage Moth. Then run Vaseline on the places you want to show and paint another colour over top. When this is dry rub off the Vaseline. This exposes what is underneath. I recommed her book 'Collage discovery workshop" I stamped the flowers all over. This stamp is from Stampin Up. The key, keyhole and gear goodies are from Artchix. I painted them gold. The roses are actually a trim from my stash. The Butterfly is from a DCWV stack called "The Playtime Stack". Jewels are from Stampin Up. The word "Sweet" comes from my stash!
Have a lovely day