FIRST KEEP THE PEACE WITHIN YOURSELF,
THEN YOU CAN ALSO BRING PEACE TO OTHERS.
- Thomas a Kempis (1380 - 1471)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nothing to do with Paper Crafts



Hello everybody, as some of you know I have another hobby and that is Reptiles.  This is the second year that we are asked to be part of the Canada Day festivities in our city.  I thought I would share some pictures of our day.  The picture above is of a girl who really was not sure if she wanted to touch Joey.  She eventually overcame her fear and gave him a very quick poke.



Here she is still a little wary.



We were there for 9 hours.  It was crazy busy and we had a line up the entire day.  Needless to say we were exhausted at the end of the day.  We had loads of fun though.

I even roped in my husband to help this year.  His job was to keep our wash station going and also to look after our turtle that was swimming in the tub.  He was a wonderful help, and I do not think Storm and I could have done it without him.

I hope you enjoy my pictures.  Happy July 4 to all my American Friends.

Love

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment