FIRST KEEP THE PEACE WITHIN YOURSELF,
THEN YOU CAN ALSO BRING PEACE TO OTHERS.
- Thomas a Kempis (1380 - 1471)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Part two of my birthday invitations



So a few weeks ago I had an entry showing you all the invitations I made for my daughters 25th birthday party.  I then started making party favours for her guests.  I made 30 of these cute purses using my cricut and the Forever Young Cartridge.  I embossed them using my Cuttlebug.  The hearts I cut out with a punch and the figures were cut out using my Cuttlebug again.  I tied them to the handles of the purses using embroidery floss.  Inside the purses will be the chocolates with the Thanks tag on it.  I used stamps from Stampin up and then cut each one out.  The bows on the chocolates are again made using embroidery floss.

A close up  of the purses.  I hope all her guests have a wonderful party and enjoy their party favours.

Enjoy

Love

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment